CAST CALL – VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
In 2006, Z100 announced CM’s Haunted Theatre as Long Island’s #1 Haunted Experience.
This year, the Haunted Theatre is back from the dead – creepier than ever before!
Adult and teen actors (ages 16 and older) are needed for the evening shifts.
- Thursdays October 15, 22, 29 from 7-10PM
- Fridays October 16, 23, 30 from 7-Midnight
- Saturdays October 17, 24, 31 from 7-Midnight
- Sundays October 18, 25, and November 1 from 7-10PM
Adult and teen actors (ages 13 and older) for early shifts.
- Friday October 30 from 4-7PM
- Saturday October 31 from 4-7PM
- Sunday November 1 from 4-7PM
- Actors may select which days and time slots they are available for.
- To volunteer as an actor, please fill out the web form by clicking here.
Builders, Painters, Decorators
- A team of decorators, painters, and builders are needed between September 28 and October 13. To volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A team of people to help with costumes is needed. To volunteer, please email email@example.com.
- We need makeup artists or those willing to learn! To volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Production Assistants are needed to help coordinate actors, organize breaks, and facilitate exiting patrons too scared to continue. To volunteer, please email email@example.com.
- Haunted Theatre is presented in accordance with New York State’s Indoor Arts & Entertainment Guidelines.
- Facility capacity limited to 25%.
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers will have temperatures taken upon arrival and wear acceptable face coverings.