This holiday season, CM Performing Arts Center has your furry friend’s first-class ticket to the Holiday Magic capital of the world – Santa’s North Pole. From the moment you arrive at the North Pole Experience your pet’s imagination will run wild as they explore the ins and outs of Santa’s Workshop, meet Santa’s friends and helpers, and be introduced to the big man himself for a one-on-one greeting. Your own personal North Pole tour guide will have their magic camera in hand at all times to capture your family’s adventure through the North Pole’s scenic rooms and landscapes. Your family will be invited for an in-depth visit through the Cookie & Candy Kitchen, the Gift Wrapping department, the Winter Wonderland forest, the North Pole International Post mailroom, and of course the famous Sleigh!
For families with children, please see our regular North Pole Experience!
Pet Parents are FREE!
Personal North Pole tour Guide & Photographer for just your family!
Adventure across all of our scenic North Pole rooms
Dog or Cat treat for your furry friend!
Digital Photo Package including
6 Retouched Photos
Each visit includes a digital photo package with retouched photos by our trained professional photographers. Photos will be available in your personal password-protected gallery to view, download, and share on social media within 14 days of your North Pole visit.
In addition to the digital photo downloads, we’ve partnered with a national photo lab to offer various photo prints and packages available for purchase directly from your gallery.
Health & Safety Protocols
Our top priority is offering a fun and safe experience for your family. During the ongoing novel coronavirus pandemic, we’ve implemented the following procedures to allow for a safe visit for all families.
- Please limit pets to domesticated dogs and cats.
- Please note that pets must be up-to-date on their vaccinations and must either be on a leash or carried in a lightweight, portable pet carrier with harness.
- All guests will complete a health screening survey before entering the North Pole confirming that they do not have any respiratory or related symptoms. Families will be given the opportunity to re-book their experience (as scheduling allows) if any member of their party is not feeling well.
- All guests must attest that they have not traveled internationally or to a location on NY state’s travel advisory list within the 14 days prior to their visit.
- All guests will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Masks or acceptable face coverings must be worn at all times during the visit. However, masks may be removed when taking photos while socially distant from our staff.
- Our staff and performers will be wearing masks or acceptable face coverings at all times.
- Santa will wear a clear plastic face covering.